//NuramirahAz
The Intro
Entries About Stuff





Contact me


  • tabung
  • bantu saya ye ?

  • my best entry
    get this widget here
    My Tagboard
  • URL blog only
  • Click Go once only
  • Don't ever you want to SPAM


  • my Love Followers

    Kekejaman Israel .wmv
    18 Nov 2012 • comment • Add comment {0}



    Photobucket




    seriously ! menitis air mata bila tgk mereka ! xboleh di bayang kn bagi mna klau kita berada di tmpat mereka ?? , kehilangan org yg tersayang , keluarga yg bahagia dlunya musnah sekelip mata je . . kanak2 , dan org2 yg xberdosa di bunuh dgn kjam ! subhannalAllah ! knape ade mnusia sekejam israel di dunia nie ?? ,


    every time I pray , I hope God will destroy all the Jews ! I hope God will reverse the state israel ! , If I is an expert in making bombs and ammunition , I will create a very terrible weapon to destroy Israel! , No mercy! I hate and curse Israel !  how many people of Gaza who have been wronged! , Cruelly israel ! so cruelly !
    I PRAY FOR GAZA ! SAY PEACE FOR GAZA !!

















    budak ini masih mampu tersenyum subhannalAllah !